Nuffnang Ads

"Coretan dari seorang pemanik"

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Update Kelas Manik (PPC) Program Perintis Crumble

Salam All,

Juz nak update my beading class or i refer as Program Perintis Crumble (PPC). Since ada request nak buat on 3rd, so Insyaallah i will conduct PPC on 3rd October 2010 as well. So now you have choice, either 2nd or 3rd October to choose. Details of my class;

Date: 2 & 3 Oktober 2010 (Sabtu & Ahad)
Time: 10 am - 4pm
Venue: Avilla Apartment, Bandar Puchong Jaya
Fee: RM200
Module: Basic & Enhancement Crumble


To confirm your reservation, it is highly appreciated if you can deposit 50% of the fee to my Maybank acc 164258350817 (Umi Kalsum Adnan). Please inform me once payment made either via SMS to 0133421156 or email to perintiscrumble@gmail.com so that I can sort out the names accordingly.
In a mean time, from now on, any inquiries regarding my class you may send to my email perintiscrumble@gmail.com. Your cooperation is highly appreciated.

And my next PPC will be in Putrajaya, perhaps mid October 16th. If you are interested, feel free to email me. Till then, enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment